See details below on credential requirements and how to register. If you are not a credentialed journalist, please register as a general attendee.
Media and Industry Analyst Credentials
To complete your registration submit one or more of the credentials listed below. Your media registration will not proceed without credentials.
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- An industry-related article published within the past three months with your byline Newsletters will not be considered for media accreditation.
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at CE China.
- Press photo ID.
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
- A letter from the exhibitor saying that you have been assigned to represent the exhibitor as PR manager at CE China
Press Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
- Publishers, General Managers, Account Representatives, Sales Executives, Engineers, Public Relations Reps (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor), etc.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending CE China is, in our judgment, for reasons other than editorial coverage
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes Editors, Reporters, Producers, Camera Crews, still Photographers and Industry Analysts. We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued CE China accreditation/registration at any time.
A history of being registered at previous CE China events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future CE China events.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Forums, Video Productions (if they are not officially working for an exhibitor), Communities and Users will not be considered for media accreditation.
Journalists traveling from outside of the Peoples Republic of China will require a J-1 or J-2 visa.
Your contact person for Visa queries is: Ms. Tiffany Luo